Dr. Nassif's Enhancing Lash & Brow SerumRegular price $75.00
Longer-looking lashes and beautiful brows in the blink of an eye.
Love your lashes with Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum, exclusively created in collaboration with Dr. Nassif of Botched to give you captivating eyelashes and eyebrows. Featuring a formula filled with Keratin, peptides, and botanicals, Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum fortifies and nourishes your lashes and brows from their roots. See eye-catching results in less than a month with lashes and brows that look healthy, strong, and lush. It's an Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum that's more than meets the eye.
Features and Benefits
- Visibly improves eyelashes to appear thicker, longer, darker, and more texturized
- Enhances eyebrows to look healthier, fuller, and denser
- Includes clinically proven ingredients that deliver noticeable results in less than a month
- Nourishes and conditions from the root, helping strengthen and protect against breakage
- Uses Keratin, peptides, and botanicals to boost appearance of length and volume
Apply daily to the roots of your clean, makeup-free eyelashes and brows.
When applying Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum to your eyelashes, add it to your top lashes first. Then, bat those lashes! Blinking is the quickest, easiest way to spread the serum to your lower lashes. Be sure to let the serum dry for a few minutes before going to bed.
What are some of the key, active ingredients in Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum?
Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum includes many beneficial ingredients, like:
- Keratin – A protein building block that supports healthy, lush eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Fortifying peptides – Clinically proven to enhance the appearance of thickness and length in lashes and brows.
- Encapsulated plant extracts – Clinically proven to improve the look of eyelashes with horsetail kelp, channeled wrack, and millet seed.
- Panthenol – Uses Vitamin B5 to fortify and nourish the roots of lashes and brows where growth occurs.
The formula is also free from ingredients like synthetic prostaglandin analogs, which are known to discolor and irritate your skin.